Status of Marsy's Law in Arizona
With the support of 58% of the voters, a state Constitutional Amendment for Victims’ Rights was passed in November, 1990.
- To learn more about your rights in Arizona, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Arizona Experienced 28,012 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 309 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 3,108 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 6,360 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 18,235 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16