Status of Marsy's Law in Arkansas
Arkansas does not currently have a victims’ rights amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in Arkansas, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
Did you know, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) most recent “Crime in the United States” report, that in the state of Arkansas there were:
- 13,621 violent crimes committed in 2013.
- 159 murders and non-negligent manslaughters committed in 2013.
- 1,423 rapes committed in 2013.
- 2,258 robberies committed in 2013.
- 9,781 aggravated assaults committed in 2013.
Source: Crime in the United States, By State, 2013, Federal Bureau of Investigation website.