Status of Marsy's Law in Arkansas
Arkansas does not currently have a victims’ rights amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in Arkansas, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Arkansas Experienced 15,526 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 181 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 1,931 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 2,098 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 11,316 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16