Status of Marsy's Law in Indiana
In November, 1996, 89% of Indiana’s voters approved of a state Constitutional Amendment for Victims’ Rights.
- To learn more about your rights in Indiana, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Indiana Experienced 25,653 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 373 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 2,404 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 7,111 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 15,765 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16