Status of Marsy's Law in Massachusetts
Currently, Massachusetts does not have a victims’ rights Amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in Massachusetts, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Massachusetts Experienced 25,562 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 128 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 2,075 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 5,288 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 19,071 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16