Status of Marsy's Law in New Hampshire
Currently, New Hampshire does not have a Victims’ Rights Amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in New Hampshire, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
Did you know, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) most recent “Crime in the United States” report, that in the state of New Hampshire there were:
- 2,849 violent crimes committed in 2013.
- 22 murders and non-negligent manslaughters committed in 2013.
- 686 rapes committed in 2013.
- 649 robberies committed in 2013.
- 1,492 aggravated assaults committed in 2013.
Source: Crime in the United States, By State, 2013, Federal Bureau of Investigation website.