Status of Marsy's Law in Oklahoma
According To Recently Released Statistics By The Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI), Oklahoma Experienced 16,506 Violent Crimes In 2015.
- In 2015, There Were 234 Murders And Nonnegligent Manslaughters.
- In 2015 There Were 1,849 Rapes.
- In 2015 There Were 3,005 Robberies.
- In 2015 There Were 11,418 Aggravated Assaults.
Source: 2015 Crime In The United States, State Totals, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Website, 9/26/16
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
Did you know, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) most recent “Crime in the United States” report, that in the state of Oklahoma there were:
- 16,989 violent crimes committed in 2013.
- 195 murders and non-negligent manslaughters committed in 2013.
- 2,180 rapes committed in 2013.
- 3,031 robberies committed in 2013.
- 11,583 aggravated assaults committed in 2013.
Source: Crime in the United States, By State, 2013, Federal Bureau of Investigation website.