Status of Marsy's Law in Wyoming
Currently, Wyoming does not have a Victims’ Rights Amendment to its Constitution.
- To learn more about your rights in Wyoming, please visit the National Crime Victim Law Institute (NCVLI) by clicking here.
Violent Crime In Your State: Did You Know?
Did you know, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) most recent “Crime in the United States” report, that in the state of Wyoming there were:
- 1,195 violent crimes committed in 2013.
- 17 murders and non-negligent manslaughters committed in 2013.
- 187 rapes committed in 2013.
- 75 robberies committed in 2013.
- 916 aggravated assaults committed in 2013.
Source: Crime in the United States, By State, 2013, Federal Bureau of Investigation website.